Coated cotton tablecloth is made in the Vosges 100% made in France
Waterproof and anti-stain tablecloth
Printing fabric certified class Oeko- Tex class I, coating without toxic products, PVC-free,Phtalate-free
The Plain taupe coated tablecloth is available in rectangle or in square
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Style||Classic, Plain colour|
Waterproof and stain-resistant tablecloth
Wipe clean Tablecloth Plain taupe Fleur de Soleil is made of high-quality coated cotton. They can resist the stains of all the family (wine, chocolate, coffee, Tomato sauce, oil...)
100% made in France
The Fleur de Soleil fabric is woven, bleached, printed and coated in the Vosges, in Gerardmer.
The printing is Oeko-Tex certified fabric class I (Babies can put it in the mouth) and the coating is made without toxic products, PVC and Phtalate.
Socially responsible company
All our sewings and orders are prepared and sent out by an ESAT (Specialized Establishment of assistance through work) enabling disabled people to work in a safe environment.
Easy to clean tablecloth
Wipe clean your Plain taupe tablecloth with a damp cloth after each meal. You can also use Vinegar or bleach to remove stubborn stains. Machine washable is allowed occasionally at 30°C without any conditioner and no spin. Ironing is mandatory on the backside (cotton side) or on the right side with a press cloth or a damp tea towel.
- Spills and mess will wipe easily from your acrylic coated tablecloth if you do it straight away with a sponge and clear water
- The washing machine is allowed, from time to time, at 30°C with gentle spin and without any fabric conditioner.
- It should be hung up to dry
- Ironing is needed after washing to reactivate the properties of the coating, it must be done on the reverse.
- For more stubborn stains such as wine, coffee or tomato sauce, it is recommended to clean quickly with a drop of diluted bleach on your sponge .
o For ink marks, try to wipe them with some 90° alcohol but as every fabric our acrylic coated tablecloths don't tolerate some ink and paint.
1. If you know the size of your table
We advice you to add between 30 & 40 cm to the size of you table, thus, you will have 15-20 cm of side benefits for each side, which is ideal to not to be disturbed when you sit down.
2. If you don't know the size
Don't worry, just remind you how much guests there are around the table !
|Guests||Table dimensions ||Tablecloth dimensions|
60/80 x 60/80 cm
|120 x 160 cm|
60/70 x 100/120 cm
|100 x 160 cm|
90 cm round
80/90 x 130/150 cm
120 cm round
120 x 160 cm
|6 - 8|
110 cm round
80/110 x 150/160 cm
160 cm round160 x 200 cm
|8 - 10|
90/110 x 200 cm
|160 x 240 cm|
|10 - 12|
90/110 x 240/260 cm
|160 x 300 cm|
To know : You must take into account 45 cm for an extension and 45-60 cm for each person for not to be tight.
- The fabric is made in France in the Vosges where it is printed on 100% cotton and then coated. Then, the fabric is send to our Le Mans-based workshop where all the orders are prepared. We work with a special workshop called "ESAT”, located in Le Mans, which employs disabled people. Thanks to this structure, the workers evolve in a suitable work environment which allows them to earn their own money and be independent.
- Waterproof and stain resistant, our acrylic coated tablecloth resist to hot dishes up to 130°c without any damage for the coating.
- Of 100% natural fiber, cotton is then coated with acrylic. The solvent-free coating allows a perfect respect for the environment and health. The triple layer of acrylic allows the fabric to retain its ts natural feel and drape and retain its wipeable properties even after washing unlike oilcloths. The finish it is also different as acrylic coating keeps a shine-free matt effect