Warning: Last items in stock!
|Style||Plain colour, Classic|
The apron is made in France in the Vosges where it is printed on 100% cotton and then coated. Then, the fabric is send to our Le Mans-based workshop where all the orders are prepared.
We work with a special workshop called "ESAT”, located in Le Mans, which employs disabled people. Thanks to this structure, the workers evolve in a suitable work environment which allows them to earn their own money and be independent.
- Spills and mess will wipe easily from your acrylic coated placemat if you do it straight away with a sponge and clear water
- The washing machine is allowed, from time to time, at 30°C with gentle spin and without any fabric conditioner.
- It should be hung up to dry
- Ironing is needed after washing to reactivate the properties of the coating, it must be done on the reverse.
- For more stubborn stains such as wine, coffee or tomato sauce, it is recommended to clean quickly with a drop of diluted bleach on your sponge .
- For ink marks, try to wipe them with some 90° alcohol but as every fabric our acrylic coated tablecloths don't tolerate some ink and paint
No customer reviews for the moment.