Dimension: 27x 31in
Neck strap: 19 in
Tie strap: 2 x 21in
Material: Coated cotton, anti-stain and waterproof
100 % Made in France
Apron Plein taupe coated cotton exists in one size and has a spacious front pocket.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Style||Plain colour, Classic|
Cooking apron with a spacious front pocket- resistant to stains and easily wipeable
Apron Plein Taupe Fleur de Soleil is made of high-quality coated cotton, practical for intensive use in the kitchen or for other manuels activities.They can resist the stains (wine, chocolate, coffee, Tomato sauce, oil...)
100% made in France
The Fleur de Soleil fabric is woven, bleached, printed and coated in the Vosges, in Gerardmer.
The printing is Oeko-Tex certified fabric class I (Babies can put it in the mouth) and the coating is made without toxic products, PVC and Phtalate.
The apron is made in France in the Vosges where it is printed on 100% cotton and then coated. Then, the fabric is send to our Le Mans-based workshop where all the orders are prepared.
We work with a special workshop called "ESAT”, located in Le Mans, which employs disabled people. Thanks to this structure, the workers evolve in a suitable work environment which allows them to earn their own money and be independent.
- Spills and mess will wipe easily from your acrylic coated placemat if you do it straight away with a sponge and clear water
- The washing machine is allowed, from time to time, at 30°C with gentle spin and without any fabric conditioner.
- It should be hung up to dry
- Ironing is needed after washing to reactivate the properties of the coating, it must be done on the reverse.
- For more stubborn stains such as wine, coffee or tomato sauce, it is recommended to clean quickly with a drop of diluted bleach on your sponge .
- For ink marks, try to wipe them with some 90° alcohol but as every fabric our acrylic coated tablecloths don't tolerate some ink and paint