Coated cotton tablecloth is made in the Vosges 100% made in France
Waterproof and anti-stain tablecloth
Printing fabric certified class Oeko- Tex class I, coating without toxic products, PVC-free,Phtalate-free
The Butterfly green/purple coated tablecloth is available in round or oval
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Color||pink, green, plum|
Waterproof and stain-resistant tablecloth
Wipe clean tablecloth Butterfly green/purple round or oval Fleur de Soleil is made of high-quality coated cotton. They can resist the stains of all the family (wine, chocolate, coffee, Tomato sauce, oil...)
100% made in France
The Fleur de Soleil fabric is woven, bleached, printed and coated in the Vosges, in Gerardmer.
The printing is Oeko-Tex certified fabric class I (Babies can put it in the mouth) and the coating is made without toxic products, PVC and Phtalate.
Socially responsible company
All our sewings and orders are prepared and sent out by an ESAT (Specialized Establishment of assistance through work) enabling disabled people to work in a safe environment.
Easy to clean tablecloth
Wipe clean your Butterfly green/purple round or oval tablecloth with a damp cloth after each meal. You can also use Vinegar or bleach to remove stubborn stains. Machine washable is allowed occasionally at 30°C without any conditioner and no spin. Ironing is mandatory on the backside (cotton side) or on the right side with a press cloth or a damp tea towel.
- Spills and mess will wipe easily from your acrylic coated tablecloth if you do it straight away with a sponge and clear water
- The washing machine is allowed, from time to time, at 30°C with gentle spin and without any fabric conditioner.
- It should be hung up to dry
- Ironing is needed after washing to reactivate the properties of the coating, it must be done on the reverse.
- For more stubborn stains such as wine, coffee or tomato sauce, it is recommended to clean quickly with a drop of diluted bleach on your sponge .
o For ink marks, try to wipe them with some 90° alcohol but as every fabric our acrylic coated tablecloths don't tolerate some ink and paint.