100% Made in France
Table runner Japanese Cherry grey/pink is available in 100% cotton and coated cotton – resistant to stains and easily wipeable
Warning: Last items in stock!
How to place a table runner?
Place table runner Japanese Cherry grey/pink lengthwise down the center of a table, this will highlight your table and give it a contemporary and elegant style.
And if you want to bring a touch of originality to your table decoration and create a warm atmosphere, place the table runner widthwise across a table.
Whether you’re looking to create a traditional table for a special occasion to everyday use fabric table runner is a wonderful way to add a personal touch to your dining table with or without tablecloth. Adapts to every occasion: face to face cosy breakfast, candlelight dinner or even a dinner reception...
Think to choose table runner Japanese Cherry grey/pink in coated cotton for everyday use – resistant to stains and easily wipeable.
100% made in France
The Fleur de Soleil fabric is woven, bleached, printed and coated in the Vosges, in Gerardmer.
The printing is Oeko-Tex certified fabric class I (Babies can put it in the mouth) and the coating is made without toxic products, PVC and Phtalate.
Socially responsible company
All our sewings and orders are prepared and sent out by an ESAT (Specialized Establishment of assistance through work) enabling disabled people to work in a safe environment.
- Spills and mess will wipe easily from your acrylic coated tablecloth if you do it straight away with a sponge and clear water
- The washing machine is allowed, from time to time, at 30°C with gentle spin and without any fabric conditioner.
- It should be hung up to dry
- Ironing is needed after washing to reactivate the properties of the coating, it must be done on the reverse.
- For more stubborn stains such as wine, coffee or tomato sauce, it is recommended to clean quickly with a drop of diluted bleach on your sponge .
- For ink marks, try to wipe them with some 90° alcohol but as every fabric our acrylic coated tablecloths don't tolerate some ink and paint.
- The washing machine is allowed at 95°c for white cottons, 60°C for cotton color, and 40°C for cotton dark color
- You can tumble dry the cotton up to 80°C
- Ironing is possible up to 200°C. For dark fabrics iron on the reverse.
- For stains such as wine, coffee or tomato sauce, it is recommended to clean quickly rubbing the stain with a sponge soaked with soap before putting the fabric in the washing machine.
- The coated cotton table runners
- It is made in France in the Vosges where it is printed on 100% cotton and then coated. Then, the fabric is send to our Le Mans-based workshop where all the orders are prepared. We work with a special workshop called "ESAT”, located in Le Mans, which employs disabled people. Thanks to this structure, the workers evolve in a suitable work environment which allows them to earn their own money and be independent.
- Waterproof and stain resistant, our acrylic coated table runners resist to hot dishes up to 130°c without any damage for the coating.
- Of 100% natural fiber, cotton is then coated with acrylic. The solvent-free coating allows a perfect respect for the environment and health. The triple layer of acrylic allows the fabric to retain its ts natural feel and drape and retain its wipeable properties even after washing unlike oilcloths. The finish it is also different as acrylic coating keeps a shine-free matt effect