Houndstooth grey/white placemats are designed with a geometric pattern that bright up your breakfast table!
Dimensions : 14" x 18" (35cm x 45cm)
Material: Coated cotton, anti-stain and waterproof
Warning: Last items in stock!
- The fabric is made in France in the Vosges where it is printed on 100% cotton and then coated. Then, the fabric is send to our Le Mans-based workshop where all the orders are prepared. We work with a special workshop called "ESAT”, located in Le Mans, which employs disabled people. Thanks to this structure, the workers evolve in a suitable work environment which allows them to earn their own money and be independent.
- Waterproof and stain resistant, our placemat resist to hot dishes up to 130°c without any damage for the coating.
- Of 100% natural fiber, cotton is then coated with acrylic. The solvent-free coating allows a perfect respect for the environment and health. The triple layer of acrylic allows the fabric to retain its ts natural feel and drape and retain its wipeable properties even after washing unlike oilcloths. The finish it is also different as acrylic coating keeps a shine-free matt effect
- Spills and mess will wipe easily from your acrylic coated placemats if you do it straight away with a sponge and clear water
- The washing machine is allowed, from time to time, at 30°C with gentle spin and without any fabric conditioner.
- It should be hung up to dry
- Ironing is needed after washing to reactivate the properties of the coating, it must be done on the reverse.
- For more stubborn stains such as wine, coffee or tomato sauce, it is recommended to clean quickly with a drop of diluted bleach on your sponge .
- For ink marks, try to wipe them with some 90° alcohol but as every fabric our acrylic coated tablecloths don't tolerate some ink and paint
No customer reviews for the moment.